Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi and welcome to my blog, my name is Jenna I am going to tell any one who comes to my blog a little about myself. I like many different activities including, biking,swimming and my favorite thing to do is cook! I also like reading and drawing I love to read mystery  books because of the suspense it gives you. I love animals and I wish I could own a huge farm. I like listening to music and many different types.If you have any questions or comments for me please feel free to comment. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jenna! Your blog is coming alone nicely. I really like the reading themed background. You say you really like animals, and that you would like to own a huge farm. What animals would you like to own? That's all for now!

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    i m your buddy . i like your knowledge about tolerance. you have done a great job. ok bye

    ReplyDelete